CFF Academic Equivalency
The AICPA (Association of International Certified Professional Accountants) has recognized equivalency with the University of Toronto’s Master of Forensic Accounting (MFAcc) Program. Graduates of the MFAcc program will have satisfied the Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF®) credential pre-certification education requirement and be provided with one-time complimentary access to the CFF Credential Examination. The MFAcc Program is the only program in the world that the AICPA has chosen to recognize in this way.
This is a great opportunity for you to expand your already recognized expertise and competency to include the CFF.
To qualify for the CFF you must:
- Hold a valid and unrevoked CPA license, recognized equivalent or CGMA
- Hold a Regular or International Associate AICPA membership
- Pass the CFF Exam.
- Meet the education requirement. ☑
- Satisfy the minimum 1000-hour forensic accounting related business experience requirement in the past 5 years.
The CFF credential is granted exclusively to CPAs and other recognized equivalents who demonstrate expertise in financial forensic accounting through their knowledge, skills, experience and adherence to professional standards. As such, the CFF will increasingly:
- Signal your knowledge and expertise to guide businesses through crisis management, recovery of operations, and future preparedness during these unprecedented times.
- Position you as a premier forensic accounting services provider and provides added credibility and value with employers, clients, litigators and the public.
- Offer greater revenue opportunities — forensic accounting has consistently been in the top five growing service areas in the Accounting Today profile of Top 100 Firms.
- Afford access to a community in which you can network and grow with other professional forensic accountants with similar expertise and interests.
- Expand opportunities for referrals from other practitioners, strategic partners, attorneys and clients.
- Affirm your value to current and potential clients and peers and promotes a greater level of confidence in your knowledge and skills.
For questions about the CFF Credential or for information about accessing your complimentary exam, please contact Amanda.email@example.com . You can also find more information about the credential pathway and application process here.