Master of Forensic Accounting
A Career in Forensic Accounting starts here...
- The next Information Session will be held on Marc 14, 2024, at 7 PM EST. To register, click here.
- Master of Forensic Accounting - Program Overview
- Master of Forensic Accounting - Admission Requirements
- Master of Forensic Accounting Application - now open
- Deadline - complete application due by June 15, 2024
Prepare for a Career in Forensic Accounting - Society is facing the increasing prospect of local, national and international financial crimes perpetrated by individuals and members of organized crime. Traditional patterns of crime are continuously being expanded and new techniques involving cybercrime and shadow banking systems are taking hold. New techniques are evolving for preventing crime and apprehending criminals such as fraud risk assessment, data analytics and security, and understanding the psychology of fraudsters. More than ever, it is essential for dedicated, intelligent investigators to develop an understanding of old and new criminal patterns, and a mastery of new and old techniques for their identification and resolution.
A great career doesn't just happen...it takes time to cultivate!
MFAcc graduates are recognized as the foremost forensic professionals in their chosen fields.