The Master of Forensic Accounting application process is in digital format. Applicants need not wait until they have all the required documents to apply for the program. Required documents can be submitted as they become available. To start your application, all that is required is for you to:
- complete the application form
- pay the $300 application fee
- to start the application before the deadline of June 15, 2021
Filling in the Application
Step 3: You will then be able to select the Master of Forensic Accounting, listed as PG MFAC as your degree program.
Step 4: The following will be requested:
- $300 non-refundable application fee
- official transcript of each university attended (copy on-line - official by mail)
- 2 letters of reference
- resume or cv
- copies of designations or other certificates if available
Further instructions will be provided once an applicant registers their application on the on-line system.
All applications should be received as early as possible as there is limited space available
- apply early to allow time for official documents to be received
- 50% of the first year tuition is due in August
Review MFAcc Admission Requirements prior to filling in application.
The MFAcc Program Admissions Committee only reviews completed application packages upon submission of all required documents. The review process can take up to 6 weeks from the start of the review.
Letters of Reference
You are required to submit evaluation statements from two individuals of your own choosing who can...
- evaluate knowledgeably and academic background
- and/or professional experiences
- evaluate outside activities and accomplishments that demonstrate significant leadership abilities
Choosing your references with care is an important part of the application process. In general, it is best to avoid choosing references of a personal nature.
Are you Ready??
Call: 905-569-4331 (as we are currently working remotely, please email)