Application for the MFAcc intake class for September 2023 MFAcc class is now open!
Alumni in the News
- Congratulations to the MFAcc Class of 2021!!!
- Congratulations to the MFAcc Class of 2020!!
- Analysis of federal budget reveals concerns about inflation and interest rate projections, MFAcc Alumni Athena Koros and DIFA Alumni Charles Smedmor, 2022
- A forensic accountant’s take on the Ontario budget, DIFA alumni Charles Smedmor, April 2019
- L’investigateur financier, DIFA alumni Jack Martin, April 2019
- Failing to Prosecute..., DIFA alumni Matt McGuire, Feb. 2019
- Windsor Fraud Trial, DIFA alumni Jeff Bowen, June 2018
- David Debenham named Carlow Laureate, January 2018
- FDA Winning the fight against bidding fraud, KPMG Forensic Focus, DIFA Alumni Jack Martin, March 2017
- Fake Data. Fake Science, CPA Magazine, David Malamed, March 1, 2016
- Make No Assumptions, Just Examine the Facts, CPA Magazine - page 56, David Malamed, Jan/Feb 2016
- The Deferred Prosecution Option, CA Magazine - page 52, David Malamed, Dec. 2015
- Teaching Interviewing Techniques to Forensic Accountants is Critical, Journal of Forensic & Investigative Accounting, DIFA ALumni Scott Porter & D. Larry Crumbley, Vol.4, Issue 1, 2012
- How Well do You know your Financial Adviser?, The Toronto Star, author DIFA alumni Marlene Goldhar, 2007.
- Aging Baby Boomers Perfect Target for Scams, The Toronto Star, author DIFA alumni Marlene Goldhar, 2007.
- The Sexy Six, CPA Magazine, May 2007.
- The Profile Series, featuring DIFA alumni Corey Bloom, 2007.
- When there's more than meets the eye, Globe and Mail, April 19th 2006.
- Fraud Buster, featuring DIFA alumni Jane Howard. CGA Magazine, March-April 2006.
- Watching the Detectives, featuring DIFA instructor Hazel de Burgh. CPA Magazine, October 2005.